The TUNE Pay payments page can be accessed by navigating to the Partners tab and selecting Payments. This page displays a list of payments that are owed to a partner along with key information. Payments are created when an invoice is approved.
Payment ID: The ID that TUNE Pay assigns to the specific payment
- Created Date: The date the payment was completed. Normally, this is the date the invoice was approved.
- Partner Name: The name of the partner and the TUNE partner ID they were assigned upon signing up.
- Payment Method: The bank details that are associated with the payment. This is where the payment will be issued to.
- Total Amount: The total dollar amount owed to a partner in that payment
- Currency: The currency of the payment. This will always be USD unless you are using Self Serve
- Sent Date: The date the payment was sent
This field displays the status of the payment.
- Unpaid indicates the payment hasn’t been submitted yet.
- Processing indicates the payment has been initiated but hasn’t been fully processed yet.
- Paid indicates the payment has finished processing from TUNE Pay.
- Bounced Back: Our payment processor was not able to successfully process the payment or the partner bank rejected the payment. TUNE will regularly recheck the status for any updates until canceled.
- Canceled: Our payment processor was not able to successfully process the payment and has canceled it.
To see additional information about a specific payment, click on the arrow button next to the payment ID. This will show you the invoice and advertiser statement associated with the payment, transaction fees, foreign exchange fees, estimated delivery date, last updated date, etc.
You can also filter and search by the table columns, save the view, and export this page into a CSV file.