TUNE Server Uptime Status
You can view the real-time statuses of all our systems here: TUNE Server Uptime
TUNE Status monitors our main application and tracking server deployments in our various data facilities. It shows the real-time availability, uptime, and performance of several monitors.
The tools and templates presented are not and should not be construed as legal advice, is not to be acted on as such, may not be current, and is subject to change without notice. The tools and template(s) are not for the purpose of providing legal advice or legal opinions on specific facts or circumstances. Users should consult an attorney and not rely on any information contained herein regarding any specific situation.
All data collected in your TUNE account is yours. This includes all partner information, financial info, statistics, and offers.
- Notification and Acceptance of Cookies
The Notification and Acceptance of Cookies are disabled by default. You can enable the feature by selecting Customize Application from the Company tab. In the Settings panel, click the Application link. At the bottom of the Application Settings page, select Enabled next to EU Cookie Compliance.
With EU Cookie Compliance enabled, the Notification and Acceptance of Cookies work like this:
- When a user arrives at the application, the user’s IP address is used to look up their country
- If the user is located within the EU, the Notification and Acceptance of Cookies are displayed.
- The application checks to see if the user has an EU cookie set to verify previous informed consent.
- If the user does not have the EU cookie, display a notification at top of the page for Privacy and Cookie Information:
- The user is also required to agree to accept cookies.
- Once the user accepts cookies, the application sets the EU cookie to expire in 1 year.
- When the user returns and the user has the EU cookie set, the notification is hidden.
Note: After enabling EU Cookie Compliance, any user who visits from an IP that cannot be geo-located will see the Notification and Acceptance of Cookies message, regardless of their actual physical location.
The Notification and Acceptance of Cookies must be completed in order for partners or advertisers to log in or sign up.